Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 7 EOC: Trump and Small Businesses

Depending on your type of business and how well you have been doing in the market will you feel a difference when trump assumes office next year . From what I have read and heard from Trump is that he is about economics, "For each 1 percent in added GDP growth, the economy adds 1.2 million jobs. Increasing growth by 1.5 percent would result in 18 million jobs (1.5 million times 1.2 million, multiplied by 10 years) above the projected current law job figures of 7 million, producing a total of 25 million new jobs for the American economy" (Trump, Donald J. "Economy." DonaldJTrump For President. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Nov. 2016.) Even though he stands in a good position he has publicly stated a lot of horrible things that don't line up with the issues he's pro on . This economic tax break he's always talking about is not for the poor or middle class, it's for the rich and ultra rich. Trump speaks to the people that he understands and lives life alike, he only understands his people and has no interest of others. "More concretely, Trump bragged that the plan would deliver large benefits for middle-income taxpayers and that, "by contrast, someone earning $5 million will receive virtually no change in their tax bill at all." (Https://www.facebook.com/jimtank. "Donald Trump’s Tax Plan Now Favors the Ultra-rich Even More." Washington Post. N.p., 19 Sept. 1970. Web. 21 Nov. 2016.) From a personal stand point I consider myself below middle class but not poor, I have aspirations to make money from my fashion skills and knowledge. When Obama was president I felt like I could do anything because the president has my best interest, but now that trump is in office I feel as if I have to watch my back extra close because I'm not sure what my president will do to my future. “Laziness is a trait in blacks.” “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” (Blay, Zeba. "12 Reasons Donald Trump Would Not Be Great For 'The Blacks'" The Huffington Post. N.p., 11 Mar. 2016. Web.). I think love, peace and unity are the things we need our leader to instill in the people of this nation, we the blacks are giving trump a chance we just hope he does the same for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment