Sunday, December 11, 2016

Week 10 EOC: My Plans

Now that I have finished this accounting class I have developed an understanding for the importance of book keeping and accounting. This class couldn’t have come at a more perfect time for me because I have been trying to re brand myself and really zone in on what I want to contribute to the fashion industry. My website and company Haus of Unicorn got a great response during its first year in the market, we gained a following of over 1500 people in 12 different countries and gained wardrobe styling clients. Now that I have successfully completed this accounting class the direction I want to go in with my re branding is writing as a chronic fashion editor, designing chronic fashion, sell garments, wardrobe styling, and YouTube. Accounting has made me realize the importance of spending my money correctly to gain profit and grow the business. With my re branding I am focusing on marketing because that’s what I am studying in school, I believe in my skills, the message I am delivering and the impact I will have on the industry. I will be creating and defining the fashion style in the marijuana business which will impact the mass market of the fashion industry. My first step in my re branding is redesigning my logo, deleting and adding new chronic fashion content, set a date to relaunch Haus of Unicorn, and stay focus on my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment