Sunday, October 9, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Avery Simone I am known as an innovative kawaii blogger with a passion for all things color. As an industry professional working in fashion content marketing developing content for my website and interacting with my readers is very important to the success of my career. I draw inspiration from fashion narratives that tell an artistic story with beautiful clothing. Taking risk with various textiles and fabrics comes natural to me which adds to my personal style, which is a combination of street chic and vintage accents. I embody dynamic versatility and have the most amazing styling capabilities which keeps everyone waiting to see what I will put together next. I am fully dedicated to my craft and consistently reading and learning new things to keep myself in high demand. My positive mindset and charismatic personality allows me to grasp opportunities and sets me apart from the rest. As a fashion business professional that is determined to impact the industry I also strive to inspire others to pursue their dreams and stay true to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment